Breaths like cotton, feels like silk.
We’ve been searching for the perfect fabric for sleepwear. It’s important to feel comfortable in it and also safe from any type of chemical to enjoy a restful and peaceful sleep.
SOLLUNA sleepwear uses mainly cupro, a sustainable luxury fabric. Cupro is made from cotton linter that is processed in such a way to give it its unique properties: breathable, light, silky, smooth, anti-static and anti-cling. It is eco-friendly and very safe for your skin.
- Excellent moisture control properties like cotton
- Smooth and gentle on the skin like silk
- Slides easily
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- Excellent antistatic properties, anti-dust & pollen adhesion
- Biodegradable – when placed in the soil, cupro is biodegraded by microbes. After biodegradation, it returns to the soil without harming the environment. It is certified as biodegradable and compostable fiber.
Cupro fiber is processed consciously and meets the human ecological requirements of the Oeko-TEX Standard 100 certifications.